An integrated, analytic decision-driven approach
The StrataVerve team collaborates with clients to develop purposeful research strategies specific to their industry, products and consumers.
We care deeply about our clients, our work and our profession and remain involved in every aspect of the research process. It is the same researcher involved in all stages of the process – client interface, proposal, questionnaire writing, tabulation and analysis. When the project is complete, we know the data and the insights inside and out.
We listen carefully to our clients and their consumers, drawing on years of innovation and experience. We build upon an integrated, analytic, decision-driven approach that is guided by human intellect and passion for knowledge.
We interpret the relationships in the client/product/consumer equation to create stories and images that point to actionable conclusions.
We realize that research timelines can delay revenue streams. Always, we strive to offer tight turnaround on projects and meet or improve upon deadline promises and cost estimates. Many clients come to us for faster turnaround times than they can get elsewhere. We have delivered some projects within a couple of days.
Our efficiency is built on a “zero bureacracy” research structure. As only 1-2 researchers are involved, there is no time lost or error introduced in handing off stages of the project to different people. Even the guy who programs your survey is a founding partner – he knows both the programming and research implications while programming, enabling us to smooth the respondent experience and deliver results more accurately and efficiently.
WHAT does StrataVerve do?
StrataVerve handles all aspects of the research from start to finish, whether it is a specific research project or an entire research program.
StrataVerve offers global research capabilities. We have partnered in research in Singapore, Japan, China, Brazil, England, Germany, Canada and France as well as the US.
Our unique approaches to methods:
- Fleet of iPads to use for Central Location Tests.
- StrataVerve’s video package and editing capability to bring qualitative research to life in reports.
- In home product testing – we have a strong, successful track record for local and national product testing in the home setting.
- Flexible central location product testing in national or regional markets.
- Shopalongs – Observational and survey research while accompanying respondents during shopping trips.
- Panel building – we build unique panels for specific industries, companies or brands based on the client’s database of website users, email contact information or external lists.